For more details
(937 ) 675-3581
- Prayer Time (for all ages) - Sunday 9:30 a.m. temporarily cancelled
- Worship Service- Sunday 10:30 a.m. temporarily cancelled... planned for November
- Parking Lot Praise Service ... see Home page for dates and details
- Alcoholics Anonymous- Monday 6 p.m. restarting Monday September 21!
- Community Food Pantry- Thursdays 12-4 p.m. call (937) 675-3581 to make an appointment Still open
- Free Community Meal- last Wednesday of month and on Thanksgiving Day still continuing with drive through pick up.
- Free Meals delivered to Shut-Ins- last Wednesday of month and on Thanksgiving Day (Call (937) 675-3581 if you live in the Greeneview School District and you need a meal delivered.) still continuing
- Dayton Food Bank Mobile Food Truck- First Tuesday of month still continuing
- February Festival- February 24, 2021 at 6:00 during the Free Community Meal may be cancelled due to Covid
- Little League Opening Day Parade Staging and Snacks cancelled due to Covid
- Bean Festival meal and children's events cancelled due to Covid
- Halloween Trunk or Treat cancelled due to Covid
- Small Town Christmas Holiday Mall cancelled due to Covid